Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Yesterday

5:00 am: Eliza asks for cereal and milk. I persuaded her to eat a sandwich instead and while she was eating PB and Honey she told me to go back to bed. She later joined us, butjust tossed and turned and was finally relaxing when Neil's alarm went off at 6:30. Eliza was up for the day but luckily I married a good mad who took care of her until he had to go to school. They even went to the store together. When I got up and found out what her hair looked like...I'm glad that no one here knows us.


Mid morning: Brendan and Eliza start getting into it and are yelling and screaming over some toy, I think. I call Brendan aside and start talking to him and suggest that he go and "Cool down on the couch for a minute." His response was classic--"But mom, I'm not hot right now." That just made me start laugh.


Right before lunch: Lincoln has a blow-out diaper. He doesn't have these very often, but lately they have become the norm. And it isn't that his diapers are too small. We just moved up a size. I guess we just need to work on his aim...I don't know.

Then during lunch Neil remembered to check in on me and tell me that he was coming home right after class instead of later. That one just made my day because he remembered that we were at home. Thanks hunny.
I wonder what today will bring. At least we got a better nights sleep and Eliza seems to be feeling a little better.
I love my family and what they teach me about every day.

1 comment:

Suzy said...

Don't you love when your husband calls to tell you he is on his way or to see how you are? You're right, it makes you feel like they remember you. So sweet!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin