Thursday, January 8, 2009

CRASH

My computer isn't working right now so I have stolen Neil's everyday so that I can have an outlet with the outside world. I wasn't aware of how much I am addicted to the computer and how much I rely on just it being there. It doesn't even have to be on neccesarily ... just knowing that I CAN turn it on gives me the solace I need. So, hopefully the hard drive isn't ruined completely. I am proud to announce though that my pictures are all backed up and that is what I am attached to the most. So prayers...that my computer can turn on again soon...because we can't afford a new computer right now.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

such a cute family. I have been trying to find you for a long time. I'm glad you finally found me. you know when I think of you, I can still hear your voice and cute laugh. It always made me smile. Where are you living. If you are addicted to the computer, i recommend not joining facebook. If you are on facebook than we can keep in touch that way too. glad you are doing well and I loved that scrapbook too.

The Erickson Family said...

Lauren-I don't have a facebook account and won't get one for the very reason that I know that I will probably neglect my children and spend most of my time on it. Yeah! I'm glad we can be friends again! :) Do we know where Annie is?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin