Saturday, January 10, 2009

A Blessing

So we had someone in our ward over to help us with our computer. He was over here and discovered that the hard drive was still recognizable and he did a few things...that took FOREVER. (I am finding that I am less and less patient--especially when it comes to computers!) But we thought that we had done everything we could and just had to wait for it to copy some files. On his way out a thought came to his mind. The computer stopped booting up when the CD drive started acting up (well died would be a better word). He said that maybe that was what our computer couldn't get past when it was trying to start. He suggested that we just unplug the drive and then try and boot up. We tried that and IT WORKED tonight! I am sure that it was the Holy Ghost that whispered that idea into his mind and I am grateful to that. All of our computer clutter (which is what I call all of the documents that I have saved, but never used again) is still here and I can return to my internet addiction. YEAH!
I know that Heavenly Father hears and answers my prayers. He has such a knowledge of what is right for us and I know that he is constantly watching out for me and blessing me becuase he loves me.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin