Sunday, January 18, 2009

Cutie Pie

Eliza has been saying some of the funniest things lately. Her fire personality is really starting to shine!
The other day we were sitting at the table eating breakfast and she said to me: "Grandpa is a cutie pie, mommy." To which Brendan replied: "Grandpa is not a cootie." (This is just an illustration of how Brendan's language skills are still developing.)
Later on that same day--I'm telling you that she was really on one lately--Brendan and her were getting into it and Eliza told him off by saying: "Get out of here Grumpy." To which Brendan replied "I am not Grumpy." The whole thing just made me laugh.
Tonight Neil was laying down with her to go to sleep and she pushed him away telling him to go and load the dishwasher.
She sure is our gabber. I don't even want to think about what she is going to be like when she is a teenager...with a cell phone? Let's not even go there. I don't want to have her grow up faster than she already is!
I sure do enjoy her right now. She makes me smile more than anything else. Love you Eliza!

1 comment:

Lindi said...

what a character...I want to see you guys again....lets chat on skype soon!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin