Saturday, January 10, 2009

There were 4 in the bed and the little one said...

This is what my bed looked like at 9:00am this morning. Where was I supposed to be lying? Poor Eliza is sick right now. I know that I wanted her to start sleeping in a little bit, but I didn't want it to be because she got sick. She feels better and then worse again and the doctor says that it might last for a little while...but mostly that she is super contagious right now. I may be in this of the long haul then if it passes from kid to kid. I just have to keep her away from Lincoln right now...that is my main concern. No kisses for Lincoln for awhile. Sorry, Eliza. Hopefully I will have a better sleep tonight. But honestly kids...

2 comments:

Laura said...

Oh man... no kidding. You probably didn't sleep well at all!

Bedkes said...

Looks a little crowded, poor Eliza. Hopefully she will get better soon and the other kids will stay healthy.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin