Tuesday, January 13, 2009

True Love's Kiss

So I was helping Brendan get dressed this morning and went to put his shirt over his head. He stopped me and asked me to give him a kiss through the neck opening. I did this and then he pulled it down and couldn't wait to tell me as he was putting his arms in by himself that that was a "true love kiss."

Yes, Disney's Enchanted is not only one of Eliza's favorite, but Brendan's too. They both go around singing all of the songs. Grandma Bedke got it for Eliza and we watch it all the time. Neil hadn't watched it before Christmas. He finally sat down and watched it during his break and he can't get the cute songs out of his head either. The one that he has in his head "how does she know."

Well, Brendan you aren't my true love kiss...Daddy is. I DO love you though!
And to Neil...I know that you love me because of so many things. Mostly because you just accept me for me and you have given me the opportunity to be a mom...3 times in 3 years :) And you love our kids and they adore you. So that's how you can know.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin