Brendan-isms
We were at the dinner table and Brendan started to sing I am a Child of God. He thinks his parents are "kind of dear" instead of the verse that reads:
I am a child of God,
And he has sent me here,
Has given me an earthly home
With parents kind and dear.
And he has sent me here,
Has given me an earthly home
With parents kind and dear.
Neil and I just looked at each other and couldn't stop laughing.
"Mom, can you turn this upside down?" (When he wants the volume turned up on the tv)
The other day I was changing Lincoln's diaper and didn't get the clean one on fast enough before he peed all over. Brendan saw the whole thing and came over to scold Lincoln: "Lincoln, you supposed to tell Mommy when you have to go potty." (I think that would be a record in potty training--6 weeks old!)
"Mommy we do this in the morning" (Anything he doesn't want to do at the moment and wants to put off until in the undertermined future.) And anything that happened in the past was "just last night."
We love you Brendan!!!

1 comment:
Sydney loves to say everything was just last night. I think it is so cute.
Post a Comment