Friday, January 23, 2009

Pacifying Lincoln



Is this cool or what? He has found his fingers...the same ones that Chelsea found when she was a little girl. I have got to get that picture of her when she fell asleep on the toilet sucking on her fingers. Who knows maybe one day Lincoln will produce the same picture for us to have. I have noticed though that he only sucks on them to pacify himself when he is hungry and I am not feeding him. When he is really upset-with a tummy ache or something I don't dare try to give them to him because he refuses. He still takes a pacifier but I have to hold it in his mouth. I haven't come up with a device that holds the pacifier in for me yet. Neil did once though and I took a picture of it. I will have to find that picture and post it because it is quite ingenious.

Speaking of pacifiers...Eliza lost her "binkie" today. She wanted to hold it in her hand while I took a shower and when I got out, no "binkie". It's lost and I am excited to see how long it takes her to get over it. She won't shut her eyes without it. Hmmm......

5 comments:

Bedkes said...

Madison was so excited to see a picture of your baby! She loves babies. I love the two fingers. Who does he look like to you?

The Erickson Family said...

I think he looks a lot like Brendan did...which is a mix of Neil and I. What do you think?

Bedkes said...

I used to think he looked just like Brendan, but now he really has his own look.

chelsea said...

Tell Lincoln thanks for the tribute! Love you guys!

Jamie said...

great use of socks, tupperware, and the remote. what do you do when you need to change the channel? :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin