Thursday, February 19, 2009

2 ALREADY

Happy Birthday to Eliza! We can't believe that you are two years old already. You started talking so long ago so for you to only be turning two...I thought for sure it had already happened months ago. I love my Eliza. You are so full of wit and you make me smile more than you make me scream, which is a good thing!
Here's her butterfly cake that she helped me decorate:We sure had a lot of fun with all of our friends over here to help us eat the cake!
YUMMY!

And I didn't do anything tricky with wrapping this present and I don't know why it took her so long to find what was in there.

Happy 2nd Birthday Eliza...we hope you have a very good year ahead.

6 comments:

Bedkes said...

Oh my goodness, I didn't realize she was already 2. Time is just flying by. Happy birthday Ms. Eliza!

Kat and Steve said...

Happy Birthday Eliza! Her and Savanna both celebrated in style, I'm sure. Crazy that they have the same birthday. She is so cute!

Lauren said...

IT'S crazy how life passes by quickly especially when it comes to your kids growing up. i love the butterfly cake. is that a round cake cut in half (for the wings?)

Life, Love and a Lil Sauce said...

Julia! Your children are adorable! I am serving in the Relief Society with Angie McClure. We just made the connection that we both knew you. And talked about how much we both adore you!

Brandon and Sara said...

Eliza, Happy Birthday! We miss you and love you so much! You are so sweet and smart (like your mommy) and funny (like your daddy) :) Have a great year of being 2 but most important the lovable you! Lots of love from Aunt Sara and Uncle Brandon

(I love the cake, its so cute and creative!)

Laura said...

I like the cake! What a great idea! What a cutie!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin