Getting to 9:00 Church On Time?
We haven't quite gotten a routine down at getting to church on time with the earlier block. 9 o'clock is hard for our family especially when at 8:11am all of your kids still look like this:
And just for kicks...Eliza again. I just think that this is so funny or should I say ironic because every other day of the week she is up at 6:45 asking for a bowl of cereal and we are wishing she were still asleep.
We really had been trying to wake them up for 15 minutes already. All the lights were on in the rooms and they had grunted at us quite a bit, too. But they wouldn't wake up. And then I sit there in Primary watching Brendan yawn through singing time and Sharing time and just have to laugh. He really is liking Primary though. He comes home and tells me which songs they sang and he usually gets them all right. I like being able to peak over the piano to see if he is singing which makes me mess up most of the time, but oh well...I've been accused of being a proud parent before. :)
I just like 11:00 church better...but watch--just when we get the hang of the 9:00 schedule we will be ready to move back to 11:00 and have to juggle dipping into nap time again.
It's a good thing that we know the church is true! :)

1 comment:
I love the pics of Eliza sleeping. I think it's so funny the positions kids sleep in, you'd think they'd have a huge neck ache. It is ironic that they will sleep in the days you need them to wake up earlier. Azure used to sleep until 10am so waking her up for church was really sad. Now, she's up around 8 so it works out. You are right, it is a good thing we know the church is true!
Post a Comment