Middle of the Night
So Brendan woke up in the middle of the night the other night and I asked him what was the matter. He answered: "My bed is tickling me."
Whatever that meant. I asked him to lay down again and then I turned the music on and he went back to bed without any more of my help. If the bed is tickling him and he can now go back to sleep by himself...let the bed keep on tickling him!
Lincoln has been waking up more often, too. I can't understand why. It couldn't be because these two are constantly in his bed and throwing everything out or everything in it.
Another night...in the middle of the night...I went on an adventure! I don't know where this dream came from but I was touring the world in a blow up hot air balloon (do they even make these) with a lot of college friends...headed up by Alice Petty! :) I really enjoyed this dream compared to the recurring dream of being in the middle of a semester and finding out that I am signed up for a class that I wasn't aware of and one that I hadn't attended at all and now I needed to take a test...or fail the class completely. I haven't even been in school for almost 4 years now...but I have this dream ALL THE TIME! It really drives me crazy. So this new adventurous dream was really refreshing and I really woke up smiling...almost laughing. The really funny part was that I was in charge of blowing up the balloon everytime that we had to take off again. Maybe this just means that I am full of a lot of HOT AIR! I think it may have been inspired from the new Amazing Race 14.
I am really looking forward to the time that I don't really know the middle of the night anymore.

No comments:
Post a Comment