Thursday, February 5, 2009

Fun at our House

Here is a cute video of our little guy. He is growing up SO FAST! I can't believe he is 3 months old already and laughing, too. Amazing how they grow like weeds!


We are having a lot of fun at our house.


This is just something silly that our kids do. I remember doing it as a kid so that I would have long hair with my shirt. Every night when we take off their shirts to get them into their pajamas they leave their shirts on thier heads and think that it is a party hat. The other day when we were taking Brendan's shirt off, it was really tight around his BIG head and it squished his face together. I just started laughing. He was laughing too, although I don't think that he could see what he looked like because he couldn't open his eyes. I had to get a picture of his cute squished face. I love that he makes me smile so much. Eliza is such a good friend to Lincoln. She makes sure that he always has all of the toys that he could possibly need while he is sitting in the swing. Lincoln gets a real kick out of her, too. I like to watch her interacting with him and wonder what kind of mom she will be when she grows up. I know that she will be a good one for sure because she loves her little baby.
Brendan loves Lincoln, too. They are always wanting their picture taken with him.
I set Lincoln down in the big chair quite often so that I can just get something done. I know that he will be entertained by the circus going on in the living room at all times. It just sort of amazes me at how often I turn the corner and ALL three of the kids are in the chair. They just like to be close to each other...or love to be around Lincoln. We love our little brother!
First time with all three kids in the bathtub was kind of fun. Putting Lincoln in and washing him really fast and then taking him out was the key to this bathtime success. The kids loved it that Lincoln got to be in the tub with them. They still love their bathtime, too. They can't wait for the swimming pool to open back up in the summer.

5 comments:

Suzy said...

I love them all in the chair. It is like your little guy just wants to be a big kid! I also love his big smile!

chelsea said...

Your kids are so adorable how they play with each other. i'm so excited to see them this summer!

Kat and Steve said...

Man, your kids are cute! What a bunch of sweeties.

Laura said...

What cute pics. A great little family.

Life, Love and a Lil Sauce said...

You're kids are adorable!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin