Doing Laundry
Lately, when I bring home the laundry from the laundry room, Brendan likes to help me fold it. I told him that he needed to fold all of the towels in a heaping basket of towels...my friend was over at the time and I don't think she thought he would do it...I can't say that I really thought he would stick with it, but he did! He is such a big helper.He folded all of the dish towels, washcloths, and placemats and even put them in this neat pile. He is also in charge of folding all of his underwear and pajamas and putting them away in his drawer. I really appreciate all of the help that he is around the house. His dad sets a good example for him to follow
And I am glad to know that I'm not the only one that gets tuckered out after a day filled with laundry.
There was another day not too long ago that I started to pick things up in the living room. Without even asking him to help me, he started picking things up with me and even rallied around Eliza to get her to help. It was so helpful! I hope he continues to pick up on those tiny clues as he grows up!

No comments:
Post a Comment