Thursday, February 11, 2010

Let's get Disney

This morning and for quite some time now Brendan, Eliza and Lincoln have loved getting Disney.  They will spin around in circles for minutes at a time and then resolve that they are Disney enough and be done.  Then they start spinning again and again just so they can get Disney. 
I think that it was Brendan that just came up with that and no matter how many times I have tried to correct him and let him know that it is dizzy and not Disney, he can't get it straight in his head.  Eliza does everything that Brendan does and Lincoln thinks he is 4 right along with them.  I love to be able to watch my kids playing nicely together.
Absolutely love it!

2 comments:

Bedkes said...

I love how the oldest will come up with a word and then that becomes the correct word for the rest of the family! Blake used to call the horses, forses and slowly the whole family adapted the word forses!

Kristy said...

Your kids get Disney, my Bryan spins around and gets BUSY!! Cute kids Julia!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin