Thanks to M&Ms
I love these little candies. They have accomplished more than I ever could when it comes to potty-training my children. What has worked even better with Eliza is that they are only her candies and no one else gets them...except when she has an accident. She has to give one to Brendan. I don't know if I am teaching very good values here (selfishness, not sharing, coveting) but she has only had two accidents since implementing this tactic.I am really proud of her for sticking with the whole potty-training this time...or should I say I am proud of myself for sticking with it. It was hard for the first couple of days. And I still get frustrated sometimes, but then I just take one of these yummy m&m's and feel better, too.
Oh, and one more thing is that she takes FOREVER to pick out just one m&m after she goes potty. She will let her hand run over and over all of them and then finally picks one. It has been funny because she ate all of the brown ones first and then the red. Orange was next and then she started in on green ones. Then all that is left in the container are yellow and blue ones. I acquired another package and dumped them in and she started with the brown ones again. She is just so silly. I love you Eliza
Oh, and one more thing is that she takes FOREVER to pick out just one m&m after she goes potty. She will let her hand run over and over all of them and then finally picks one. It has been funny because she ate all of the brown ones first and then the red. Orange was next and then she started in on green ones. Then all that is left in the container are yellow and blue ones. I acquired another package and dumped them in and she started with the brown ones again. She is just so silly. I love you Eliza

1 comment:
I like this post! When we start that milestone, I'll have to use your tactics! :)
Post a Comment