A Tribute to Adam
Last night at dinner we drank soda. We don't drink it or have it in our house very often so our kids think it is pretty cool. Anyway Neil was explaining to me that Brendan was adamant on drinking out of the can. Eliza didn't miss a beat and said: "and I am Meaghan and mom, you are Maria. Dad you can be Dan and Lincoln will be Samuel. Curious George can be Jacob." We love our friends the Estocks! (they have a little boy Brendan's age whose name is Adam)

2 comments:
That is too funny! I love how she added Curious George in the mix. Good job on the potty training Eliza! Keep it up cutie :)
I can't believe how well spoken that little spit fire of yours is!
Thank goodness curious george was there to step in and fill in the gap since you don't have enough kiddos yet!
Post a Comment