Do I whistle while I work?
I don't think I do...I know I don't because I don't even know how to whistle...but I must have a smile on my face or something because I caught Eliza starting to throw some food on the ground from her plate the other day. I said, "Hey, don't do that! That isn't very nice manners."
Her reply was, "But mom, you like to vacuum."
So I guess that to my dear Eliza I am enjoying ultimate bliss when I am cleaning the house.

4 comments:
Ha! That is too funny. Don't we all enjoy ultimate bliss when cleaning the house? j/k
That is way funny. I can't whistle either... maybe a Bedke thing, huh?
Sounds like Eliza can't wait to grow up and take on some of household cleaning. Is the inability to whistle from when a horse fell on you as a child? We need to get together for another visit soon!
It looks like it was meant to be that I married into this family because I can't whistle either!
Post a Comment