Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Ta-Da

This morning Brendan came back from cleaning the pool with Neil and his clothes were all wet. When I asked him what happened he excitedly told me that he went under the water and that he didn't get water in his mouth or up his nose. I asked why he got in with all of his clothes on and he then told me that he had slipped on the step.
Then Neil filled in the blanks.
He fell into the pool (again) and Neil came racing over to him from the other end. Before Neil got to him, Brendan stood and looked up and said, "ta-da" with a big smile on his face. He is just tall enough that he can touch in the shallow end of the pool. Luckily, that is where he fell in.

2 comments:

Bedkes said...

What a cutie, I love that he said ta-da!!

Laura said...

Ha! That is cute!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin