Sunday, August 30, 2009

Squishing water...that's AMAZING!


For lunch today I made the Sunday classic of grilled cheese and tomato soup.  I let Eliza help me flip the sandwiches and once we flipped it over she responded, “That was amazing!”  Apparently I am an impressive flipper.  Although I didn’t even know that “amazing” was a part of her vocabulary. 

While we were eating our Sunday classic, I finished before Eliza and she wanted some help, so she came and sat by me so I could help her.  In between her bites, I took a drink of water and was swishing it around in my mouth to rinse the food out.  I had a lot of water and so my cheeks were full.  Eliza saw my puffed cheeks and couldn’t help but squish them.  She quickly clapped my cheeks and water gushed out onto her.  She thought that was the funniest thing and I was thoroughly entertained also, so I let her keep doing it and Brendan had to get involved also.  They were just continually slapping my face waiting for water to spray, but I was laughing so hard at times I couldn’t keep my cheeks puffed out and they just kept on hitting waiting for something to happen.  It was very hard to not spray water out of my nose also during the laughing spells.  In the end we were all wet, but had some great fun.  Luckily Julia was asleep so we didn’t get into trouble.

Lincoln just keeps on getting into the drawers.  We are going to have to do something about our climber.

I have two weeks left of my summer break.  It has gone by so fast.  The only good thing about starting back up with school is that the sooner I start the sooner I finish.  And the sooner I get to draw a regular paycheck again.

-Neil  

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin