Beanbags and more
Yesterday was a monumentous day in my life...I finally finished Eliza's bean bag that has been mostly done for months! (Brendan's has been done forever.) I won't say that it was an easy task with Eliza being herself all day. She just makes me laugh. I laugh because otherwise I would scream! :) For example: She came over to my sewing machine and said (to the machine), "I don't want you in here because you are making it too shiny in here" and then slapped the machine with the toy that she had in her hand. I guess the little tiny light bulb that is in the machine was too much for her to handle or it was crowding her spotlight. I really don't know about that girl sometimes. She is just such a character! But I hope they enjoy their bean bags. They did a lot of work by cutting up foam to go in them. They are experts at using scissors now becuase of it.Meanwhile...in another neck of our wood...Lincoln is managing to get himself stuck in a lot of places. Although I wouldn't mind getting stuck here:
Oh another funny thing. Lincoln is at that stage where EVERYTHING goes in his mouth. Today as we were pulling a small toy out of his mouth Brendan provided the explanation as to why he is always doing this: "He just wants to smell what it looks like." Hmmm....thanks Brendan!

4 comments:
they are darling! Leave it to you little ma'am. What else have you crafted up in that home of yours? I bet you are always doing something fun. I am going to have to add your blog to my reading list now! I love blogs... it's so fun to see what everyone is up to.
love you!!!
Tiffany
Love the pics. Great job on the bean bags! They are awesome! Lincoln is getting so big-- I would love being stuck in the fridge too -- especially today, it was hot.
Love the pics. Great job on the bean bags! They are awesome! Lincoln is getting so big-- I would love being stuck in the fridge too -- especially today, it was hot.
i love the bags! did you just make up the pattern? i would love to make some for my boys. (i am on the hunt to buy a sewing machine soon)...
Post a Comment