It's a good thing that I love her...
Eliza really is something else today. I wish I had taken a picture but I was just too upset at the time to really laugh about it.
Lincoln had been crying all morning and I had finally gotten him to settle down and take a nap. He was lying on the couch instead of in his bed (probably my first mistake) but he was sleeping. Eliza said that she would like to color with a pencil which really meant a pen and I gave into her (my second mistake) but I needed some down time with the computer. So I handed her a pen and paper and told her to go into the living room to color a picture.
She colored a picture...and then decided to color all over Lincoln's face...hmmm.
I was fuming and Lincoln was awake now and all I could think was "It's a good thing I love you, Eliza...or your name would be mud!"
This picture was taken on a different day...one where they liked each other.

4 comments:
Well, she's not the only one that gets herself into trouble all day. Darn kids. I love your new blog header, by the way.
Geez.... What a little punk. Yeah, good thing that we love our kids and they are so cute! So, that is what I have to look forward to with multiple kids? :)
I could only imagine, it is definitely a good thing we love our kids or they would be in trouble. For example when it is 3 in the morning and Trey won't go to bed!!! AHHH!!
Too funny...did she sign her name? I wish you'd gotten a picture! Your right though, sometime we are just too AHHHHH to stop and grab the camera!
Post a Comment