Choices
About 4 nights ago I was trying to get the kids to bed. Neil had already gone back to school and Lincoln was pretty tired. He was screaming in the other room and I was hurrying as fast as I could to get jammies on and get everyone ready for prayers so that I could take care of the little one. I asked Brendan to go take Lincoln a toy (even though I knew that it was a ways past the be entertained by a toy cry) and to tell him that I would be right there as soon as I was done.
Brendan came back from completing his task...and reported:
"Mom, I gave Lincoln two choices. The choice that mommy would come in just a second and the choice that mommy would be there soon."
I thought those were some pretty good choices. I wonder why Lincoln didn't stop crying when he heard them. My little Brendan is growning up!

1 comment:
That is cute. You must be a great mom! (No suprises there!)
Post a Comment