A Visit from Sarah
We were so happy to have Sarah at our house this last week. She sure was a breath of fresh air! It has been a long time since we have been able to visit with each other and do crazy crafty things together. I sure did have a lot of fun with her. The kids warmed up to her really quick and they were able to play and laugh with her. She watched the kids for Neil and I on Thursday night and we were able to go out on a date. It was really nice to just be with my husband and not have to worry about the kids because I knew they were in good hands...
Sarah and I quilted and scrapbooked until late at night almost every night. I am really exhausted now. We rediscovered our childhood by making "soup o' rice" and "pudding pops." We watched some home videos and had a great time.

Sarah has always been able to fall asleep anywhere and anytime. We had been home for about 10 minutes before this picture was taken.
We love to have visitors out here in Indiana. Please come out anytime!

No comments:
Post a Comment