Tell me what you think
So I have been dipping my hands into digital scrapbooking. What do you think?
All four of the above layouts used products from Little Dreamer Designs:
Alegria by Michelle Filo
With Love by Michelle Coleman
Sweet and Tart by Leora Sanford at LDD and Paislee Press at Oscraps
Fall Leaves by Michelle Filo
Glittery Flakes by Heidi Larsen and
some more snowflakes, the ribbon and the tag from Ho Ho Ho Kit by Catia Cunha at digidesignresort
This last layout used paper from:Strawberry Lemonade by Jessica Sprague,
Floral Brush Frames by Lori Barnhurst (retired)
Stitches: i luv u by Mari Koegelenberg
Flowers: Alegria by Michele Filo and i luv u by Mari Koegelenberg
Tea Stain: A Hand to Hold by Lynne Marie Favreau
Font: Pea Hart by Amanda (all of her fonts are free and very cute)
Some of my favorite sites besides the ones already listed:
The Daily Digi
Songbird Avenue (100% of purchases go to charity)
Pencil Lines
OScraps
Those are my suggestions...as a few of you have asked. But just have fun! I know that I am!
I plan to print pages in a Blurb book. I have ordered some books from there before and been very impressed!





6 comments:
i think that you are just too amazingly talented and the pages look amazing!
For Christmas I got a digital scrapbook software program for our Mac. I love it! I've totally converted since I get so much done in so little time with no mess. yours are so cute. how do you do it? do you have websites you go to? do you buy all the cute embellishments and stuff? tell me your secrets? I'm trying to find a website that I allows me to print the pages i've made.
For Christmas I got a digital scrapbook software program for our Mac. I love it! I've totally converted since I get so much done in so little time with no mess. yours are so cute. how do you do it? do you have websites you go to? do you buy all the cute embellishments and stuff? tell me your secrets? I'm trying to find a website that I allows me to print the pages i've made.
You are so darn cute - and it only helps that the kids are some of the cutest in the world - they just take after their aunt Sarah so much :) I can hardly wait to see you in April, and I think you should do a page about the half-marathon. How was the ten miles on Saturday?
That's just incredible. I have no idea how to even begin to do that stuff! I think the first step is to find my camera that I lost 3 weeks ago...
super cute julia...always amazing!
Post a Comment