Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Remember Victor Borge?

I just turned on the TV and there is this special on PBS about Victor Borge...obviously a telethon trying to get donations and contributions, but I forgot how funny he was.  We watched him as kids and I remember just laughing all of the time.

Remember this lady?

Watch the very end of this one...

My kids liked this clip:

I still can't stop laughing! OK one more:
The page turner is actually his son...interesting fact that I learned while watching the PBS special.

3 comments:

Lindi said...

I totally remember that guy!! He was so funny!

chelsea said...

after we watched this we broke out the old video and watched it again. it was so fun to watch! good memories!

The Erickson Family said...

i didn't know that we still had that video. The next time I am in Bakersfield I will have to show it to the kids...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin