Friday, January 29, 2010

Best breakfast!

So I have been really tired lately and when I woke up to a really loud somebody knocking on my door, I ran out to get it.  Lincoln had been sleeping with me...and when I turned around from getting the door, this is what I saw!.  All three of them were eating sunchips that were left out from the night before (thanks Neil) and three kids totally zoned to morning cartoons.  Now I feel like a really good parent already today!  We'll have to see how the rest of the day plays out...it is bound to be definitely good based on the balanced and nutritious breakfast we all had!

4 comments:

Aimeeable said...

While I was downstairs sorting laundry, my kids helped themselves to a box of doughnuts for dinner while they zoned like zombies in front of a movie Tygh put on for them. I'm right there with you girl!

Bedkes said...

Sounds like my life!

Deanna said...

Don't be too hard on yourself Julia. At least it was Sunchips, which are whole grain and not just plain old potato chips!

Jamie said...

hey- at least they are sharing it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin