Friday, May 1, 2009

Family Life Competition

On your marks, get set, go!

Starting TODAY

Here is a copy of our Family Competition 2009 if you didn't get a chance to look it over in your email or if you just wanted another place to access it. Readers who aren't family are welcome to join in and improve their lives as well. Suggestions are always welcome, too.

The finish line is July 22nd

4 comments:

Lindi said...

you are ON...the Joneses are totally gonna win this one!

The Erickson Family said...

Ericksons are pretty tough though! Good luck everyone!

natalie leavitt said...

I can't open your competition, I'm sure it's a good one though. You're family is so stinkin' cute. Hopefully we'll see you in July!

Hey, when we were in Utah for Danny's wedding you mom said something about an herbal supplement you take when you get tired and your milk gets short, what's it called?

Dude and Karen said...

I'm curious what your competition is about.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin