Monday, September 29, 2008

What do you two think you are doing?

I was folding laundry and the kids were playing in their room and then things got kind of quiet...then I heard giggling and laughing. I stood up from the couch and there were my two cutest kids digging their fingers into a big piece of birthday cake that my neighbor had brought over that morning. They were enjoying their find a little...but how? I know that I don't have tall kids!

I should also say that this is the first and only time that they have willingly shared the stool.



7 comments:

Bedkes said...

So funny! I love your blog it always has me laughing!

Kat and Steve said...

Yeah, you know if they're quiet they are probably up to no good. And they may not be tall, but where there's a will there's a way!

Mandy said...

My girls never share the stool either, maybe if I put cake out it could be a learning tool.

Jamie said...

Nothing like a lot of sugar to get you to share with your brother/sister!

Laura said...

Mmmmm...cake... That is so cute. I love that they are both on the stool together. Teamwork!

Brandon and Sara said...

Clever and cute! It's funny they shared the stool so they could enjoy a treat without mom hearing them...moms always know if its quiet somethings up :)

Amanda & Jared said...

This is so cute! I love the picture of them from behind on the step-stool. Hope all is well for you guys!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin