Friday, June 27, 2008

Friends





I have been watching Brendan and Eliza lately and have seen how much they like each other and mimmick each other. Don't get me wrong...they still have their brother and sister quarrells probably more often than I would like to admit, but they are good friends, too. I like that!

In fact, Brendan woke up the other day and before he would stop to give me a hug or even say hello, he had to find Eliza and make sure that she was awake, too. I hope that they and all of my kids can always be good friends.
I love my kids!


2 comments:

Katie said...

I love the picture where they're both sleeping in their carseats in the same position. They're really growing! We hope to see you at the fam reunion.

Laura said...

Cute! Like Katie, my fav was the carseat pic! That's so funny! See you soon!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin