Life
I never finished that last post. Oh well, when I get enough time in my life maybe I will go back and fill everything in. We are enjoying the Christmas season. We put up our Christmas decorations and it was so fun to be able to decorate with Brendan's help. He tried to put all of the decorations in the same place on the tree...and everything was just set there instead of hung. So Neil and I went ahead and moved all of the ornaments that were set there and just hung them everywhere except the bottom two branches because Eliza is just about that height when she pulls herself up on the tree...or should I say the tree pulls itself onto Eliza. :) The joys of having a Christmas tree with a baby in the house. The two year old isn't much better as he pulls the ribbon off to one side of the tree. But I guess that balanced Eliza pulling all of the lights off to the other side. Do I need to explain any more?
Just a few updates on the the development of our children: Brendan's new word is "sure." It is so cute when he says it. I don't know if I think the word is cute or that he is being compliant. Eliza has 2 teeth now. Her second tooth is not in the normal place. It is on the top row, right side next to where her top front tooth hopefully comes in one day. It makes for quite the smile!
We are loving life and what it is bringing to our little family. We are so excited for the Holiday season. I love it! Hope to get our family letters out soon. We love you all.

No comments:
Post a Comment