Eliza Eliza Eliza...I love this girl!
I was washing the pots and pans today in the sink and Eliza came over to watch me and probably help out. I had the biggest pot soaking in the sink and went to dump out the water so that I could finish washing it. Eliza watched me pour out all of the water and said, "Wow Mom, that was a big dump!"
I just had to laugh.
Then we moved over to the stove and started to make dinner. She was so excited to help with anything. Her response was always "uh, sure mama." I secretly love how she calls me mama. It just makes my heart melt because it is as if she came up with it on her own and she is the only one who uses that term of endearment with me.
My favorite part of the day was when she leaned over off of the ladder and just gave me the biggest hug. I told her that I loved her to which she replied, "I love you too." The hug came at just the right time and I was in the worst need of a hug. Thanks Eliza! She just made my day today.

2 comments:
Hey I need your address to send Holly's invitation. she is getting married in the Seattle Temple on May 15th.
Hehehe... that is funny about the "big dump". :)
Post a Comment