Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Brendan is Three!

I can't believe that Brendan is three already. Happy Birthday!!!
Grandma Bedke came to town for his birthday and it was so nice to have her here. I just want Brendan to know that there are a lot of people that love him and that he is a really spoiled boy. But we hope that continues to make you sweeter and sweeter. Here are some pictures from his birthday. He wanted a train cake for weeks:

Cousin Ryan sent him this Buzz costume for his birthday. Thanks Ryan. We have had so much fun flying to Infinity and Beyond!

And Grandma Erickson sent presents to him in the mail. We enjoyed opening them
and playing with them. The Lightning McQueen shirt is from Grandma Bedke and he wears it every day. I have to sneak it into the laundry so that I can wash it every so often.
Thank you to everyone that made this 3rd birthday so much fun. And thank you to Brendan for making our lives so much fun!

2 comments:

Bedkes said...

Happy Birthday Brendan, you are so adorable! We can't wait to see you again

mamapersonett said...

Happy Happy Birthday Brendan! Also, WELCOME Lincoln! love, Jonathan & Topher (& parents)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin