Hugs and a Mess
Brendan and Eliza were hugging each other today and it was so cute. I wish that I had my camera there with me. Hugs are so nice. I guess that I should create a backdrop. Eliza really wanted me to hold her but I needed to finish cleaning the pool and get everything done this morning so I told her to wait a minute. She really didn't like this and started to act really sad. Brendan picked up on it and went over and gave her a hug and it made such a difference. Eliza wasn't as sad anymore. I am glad that he is picking up on these emotional clues from his family at such a young age. I love that they love each other right now.
I forgot to post this picture before we left for our vacation. It was so funny. We were out picking weeds one night and Eliza was playing in the dirt and rocks. I needed to come back to the apartment to get a garbage bag to put all of the weeds in so we loaded up the kids in the stroller and came home. In the 30 seconds that it took for us to get to our apartment, Eliza rubbed her eyes and turned out like this. I couldn't stop laughing and luckily I was able to grab my camera really fast and get this picture of our little raccoon! She can be so silly these days and I just love it.

2 comments:
I'm sure that makes life so much easier when you have 2 kids that play together so well...It was fun to see you at Park City!
JULIA!!! This is your favorite roommate, Kat. I found your blog through Andra's, I work (used to work, I guess) with her. How do you know her? Sheesh, I'm so glad I found your blog. Your kids are darling and Eliza looks just like you. Sounds like you're doing good. I have a blog but it's private, so I need to get your e-mail address and send you an invite.
Post a Comment