It's been a long time
Sorry that it has been so long since we posted. I told Neil that he had to be the one to post next to share his news that he got in to the University of Washington MEDEX program. He never posted...so all of this delay has been his fault. Just kidding! We have been traveling non-stop and been trying to get our house ready to sell and pack everything up and all of this on top of the normal everyday tasks of taking care of two kids! We promise to be better though.
We are doing well. Staying busy...We love using our webcam to talk to everyone. Last night we talked with Lindi in Japan and Grandma in Utah and tried to talk with Andrew and Jamie in California but only got a cat, dog, and alien face and not theirs.
We love everyone. The kids are growing up way too fast!
Here are some pictures over the last little while:



I need to be not so worried about putting everything on here and having it perfect and just put a little something here on our blog. The kids love looking back at it and so do I. I hope that everyone else does, too.
We are doing well. Staying busy...We love using our webcam to talk to everyone. Last night we talked with Lindi in Japan and Grandma in Utah and tried to talk with Andrew and Jamie in California but only got a cat, dog, and alien face and not theirs.
We love everyone. The kids are growing up way too fast!
Here are some pictures over the last little while:
I need to be not so worried about putting everything on here and having it perfect and just put a little something here on our blog. The kids love looking back at it and so do I. I hope that everyone else does, too.

3 comments:
Congrats Neil for getting accepted! We finally got accepted too to South University in Savannah so we're moving next month! Good luck packing, it's a headache isn't it? But, so exciting that you'll be closer to family (not exactly close but at least closER right?)
We missed your updates, Blake loves your blog. He always points out Brendan in every picture.
Congrats to Neil! Your family is all over the country! (Or going to be...) Good luck with everything! Your kids are so cute. I love the one with the Budda! :)
Post a Comment